Good health can be defined not only as the absence of disease, but a state of having a sense of balance emotionally, physically and mentally. Balance, seems to be the “it” thing nowadays as it is becoming such a rare thing to behold. Stress, on the other hand, being one of the most apparent manifestations of imbalance is so common it has become a household name.
The price of disease nowadays is excruciating. It means diminishing bank accounts, time away from loved ones, grief, sadness and sometimes, even death. Taking control of one’s life and taking the necessary precaution is still the best option. This is the point where the science of Ayurveda comes into play.
This is what you will learn:
- What is Ayurveda?
- Fundamentals Of Ayurveda: Five Elements And Three Doshas Or Humors
- What Is Your Ayurvedic Physical And Mental Constitution?
- Why Do We Really Get Sick? Root Causes Of Sickness And Secrets Of Health
- Self Diagnosis: How To Examine Yourself And Avoid Diseases
- How To Stay Healthy Using The Ancient Science Of Ayurveda
- List Of Common Illnesses And Their Ayurvedic Home Remedies
- Ayurvedic Diet And Fasting To Have A Long And Healthy Life
- PanchaKarma: The Five Cleansing And Purification Techniques Of Ayurveda
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle: Daily RoutineTo Live Your Life The Ayurveda Way
This product includes done-for-you material and Private Label Rights!