Cost per action or CPA marketing, also known as cost per conversion and pay per action (PPA), is an advertising model where the publishers are paid for each specified action such as double opt-in, form submit, click, and impression.
This is different from common affiliate marketing methods in a way that you do not have to make sales to earn.
This ebook guide will help you to increase sales, leads, visitors and expand your brand exposure. You will learn:
- The Basics: CPA Marketing for your Business
- Choosing the Right CPA Network
- Pitfalls of CPA Marketing
- Generate CPA Cash
- Cost vs. Profit Potential
- CPA Marketing Vs. Your Advertising Model
- Misconceptions about CPA Marketing
- More CPA Traffic Ideas
This product includes:
- Private Label Rights
- Resource Cheat Sheet
- Mini Site
- Advertising Banners