This ebook is for Everyone Who Feels Like They Can't Focus And Don't Know What To Do About It. Discover The Tips and Strategies To Stay Focused In a World Full of Distractions. In this ebook, you'll learn the exact steps that highly productive people use to stay focused and get more done.
Ever since the Industrial Revolution, it has become a standard that the average workday lasts 8 hours. Using these numbers, the average person will spend 90,000 hours, or 1/3 of their life, working. That is a shocking amount of time to work.
Other reports have shown that the average office worker is only productive for about 3 hours a day. From both the employer and employee perspective, this is incredibly problematic. If you could be more effective, you wouldn't have to work as much, and the employers wouldn't have to pay for you to sit on your cell phone.
Here are some things that you will learn in this guide:
- The psychology of staying focused.
- What science has to say about concentration and boosting focus.
- How to stay motivated.
- What is the Pareto Principle, and how to use it.
- How to set goals that keep you on track.
- How to organize your workspace so that it helps you stay focused; How to stay focused in the digital age; How to minimize distractions from your phone and the internet.
- How to practice digital minimalism at work.
- How to take back your time.
- What is Parkinson's Law and how to use it.
- What is the Pomodoro Technique, and how to use it.
- How to prioritize tasks.
- Single-tasking versus multitasking.
- Why breaks are essential throughout the day.
- How to take breaks in a way that leads to increased focus.
- What you should eat to remain energized and focused.
- How water intake impacts your concentration.
- Why you need to sleep and exercise to stay focused at work.
- How to turn helpful actions into life-long habits.
- And much more!
This product includes done-for-you material and Private Label Rights!