Photography is the art of reproducing pictures of people, objects or places in their exact likeness. These images can be transferred on any photosensitive material. Photography includes taking and printing pictures. The backbone of photography is the camera, the instrument or device that works on the principle of optics. The camera and photographic techniques have undergone phenomenal changes since the time the first camera was made.
Digital photography is quickly becoming the preferred way to take pictures.
Modern photography has given a totally new meaning to the entire perception of life and privacy. Photography has made it possible to capture and preserve special moments, in private and in public life.
In this ebook, you will learn:
- Tips to help you master digital photography
- Starting a photography business
- How to be a great photographer
- The art of organic photography
- Black and white digital photography
- Digital photography tips
- Great landscape photography
- Enhancing your digital pictures
This product includes done-for-you material and Private Label Rights!