What is PLR?
PLR in the online world or in a marketing context stands for Private Label Rights. PLR content is often in digital form that gives you the right to edit, change or modify however you want.
Types of Product Rights
There are multiple types of license rights available in the market. All our products come with MRR (Master Resell Rights).
- PLR (Private Label Rights): give you the right to rebrand and resell the product to your customers. You can put your name on the product as if you wrote or created the product and then use the product for your own private use, or resell the product to customers.
- RR (Resell Rights): give you the right to sell the product to your customers but does not allow your customers to resell the product.
- MRR (Master Resale Rights): give you the right to resell the product to your customers with the right for them to resell the product with those same rights to their customers. Our rights at PLR Story are a combination of PLR and MRR.
Why Use PLR Content?
We want to make your life easier! Owning a business is tough and can take up a lot of your time. You have many demands vying for your attention and a great deal of content you need to create. PLR content gives you a base of materials to work from so that you don't have to do it all yourself. You no longer need to reinvent the wheel yourself, we're here to do the hard work for you. You can buy content for:
- Your blog or website
- Marketing material and promotions
- Your own product and course creation
- Much more!
Start focusing your valuable time on personalising instead of building from the ground up!
Who Uses PLR Content?
Predominantly anyone who has a business use PLR content. You could be a coach, or a consultant using PLR content helping guide your customers in your niche. Or you could own a product or service based business using PLR content for marketing materials. And no one's going to stop you from using PLR content to level up your own knowledge too! Everyone can use PLR content to amplify their successes.
Ways to Use PLR Content
You can use PLR content in nearly any way, shape or form. The goal is to use, re-use and recycle PLR content. The limit is your imagination but here are some examples:
Traffic Generation Strategies
- Post it to your website or personal blog
- Rewrite the content or hire a rewriter to repurpose and reuse
- Create a FAQ or Q&A 'how-to' page based on the material
- Split ebooks into several smaller articles and blog posts
- Spin an article into a '10 best' list
- Tweak content so it's relevant to current events
- Use the material as a promotional tool for your affiliates
- Snip the content and post the short blurbs on Twitter
- Write a manifesto to spread your ideas and name
- Use snippets of content to encourage customers to return to your website
- Give away a 'free report or ebook' to boost the size of your mailing list
- Use the content as a free giveaway for your long-time customers
- Unannounced bonus for buying your products
- Host a seminar and use the materials to facilitate discussion
- Add recent stats, figures, charts or graphs to the content to boost authority
- Use the content as a topic of conversation for coaching calls
- Add content it to your newsletters
- Create a viral quiz for your social media audience
- Re-write an article and submit it to newspapers or magazines
- Add the content to a membership site
- Create a print-on-demand book service
- Develop companion worksheet, checklist, spreadsheet or cheat sheets
- Create a web-based e-course
- Package the content as a complete home study course
- Create and sell a training guide
- Create a 'how-to' video course from the materials. Post samples on YouTube to promote the course
- Create mini guide books to inform, inspire or educate others
- Use PLR affirmations, quotes and snippets from articles on social media
- Record the text as an MP3 audio book and sell the recording
All of these strategies are useless on paper. NOW is the time to take action. Create your own journey in your business. What's your story going to be?
If you have any questions, you can always reach us via our Contact form. We always try to respond to you within 24 hours.
Step 1: Buy Products
Select products based on your niche. You're bound to find something in our expansive collection! You will receive an email that contains the download links to the products you ordered right away.
Step 2: Re-brand and Re-sell
For PLR products, you are able to edit and re-brand the products as you wish. Re-sell the products to your customers or provide as a free incentive!
Step 3: Watch the Money Grow
Revenue generating use cases include using PLR products on your blog, to sell as products, for a product website, course creation, marketing material and more!