Believe it or not, stress and anxiety are actually useful emotions. Both put the body into a physiological state of heightened arousal, attention and awareness and can even increase physical strength and power. When you’re stressed, you’re essentially ‘amped up’ and this makes you better at completing physical tasks or reacting on the spot.
The problem is that many of us have no control over when we become stressed or when we get anxiety. This then in turn leads to us feeling those emotions in maladaptive situations.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to stop panic attacks
- How to suppress the fight or flight response – no more shaking!
- How to tap into a ‘flow state’ for ultimate performance
- How to influence your psychology with:
- Essential oils
- How to use meditation
- How to use cognitive behavioral therapy
- How to remain calm in any situation and approach it in the optimal way for the best results!
This product includes Private Label Rights!